We Cater for all Occasions
Pramen and Sha – chefs and owners of Himalayan Sherpa – after their successful 10 years stint of running the top Nepalese restaurant in Melbourne, have now stepped into the catering and events business. We bring to you a convenient party solution in three suitable ways to match your exact requirement and budget.
Market style Marquee set up Catering
Our team does various markets and events in and around Melbourne so we can bring the same marquee style setup at your door step to cook with flair for you. All we need is an outdoor space – we can take care of the rest! The menu can be discussed and tailored to your needs. This is a great way to entertain your family and friends without having to worry about the cooking and cleaning afterwards. The catering starts from as little as $10 per person with a minimum of 50 people required.
- Free Range Chicken Momo (dumpling) – $10per person (7pcs each)
- Free Range Chicken Biryani Rice with Sweet mango chutney and pappadam – $14per person
- Organic Tofu and vegetable Biryani Rice with Sweet mango chutney, pappadam and salad – $14 per person
- Free Range Nepalese BBQ Chicken with gourmet chickpea salad and homemade tomato relish $15 per person
There are plenty more menu options available.
Take home pack catering
(min 5 lt order of 2 dishes)
For this style, we cook and deliver the food to your door within Melbourne Metro. All you then need to do is warm them up and serve. Simple!
We have already done a lot of this style of catering in the past and received an overwhelmingly positive response. We shall provide you with specific instruction on how to serve and the dishes which will come with delicious garnishes.
- Free Range Chicken Momo (dumpling) – $40 (50 pcs) comes with homemade tomato sauce
Frozen just need to steam and serve
- Free Range Chicken Momo (dumpling) – $45 (50pcs) comes with homemade tomato sauce
Cooked just have to micro wave or pan fry and serve
- Lamb curry cooked with a hint of pumpkin – $40 per litre
- Chicken butter cream (Free Range Chicken Breast used) – $35
- Mountain Goat Curry – $40
- Matar Ra Paneer – $35
- Chickpea Curry – $35
- Mushroom Dal Saag – $30